Pearl has had the runs. Where might you ask on the linoleum or the wood floor ....nooooooo on the carpet in the dining room. Between Sheena Marie and Pearl the carpet is shot. I will be ripping it up this summer.
Pearl is now on a pumpkin / rice/ boiled hamburger diet for the rest of the week. Do I hear any complaints from her, no. She is loving it. Can a coon hound be part Asian cause she loves / adores any kind of rice. She likes to eat it plain as a snack. "Yummo", she says.
Off to the store to buy more pumpkin and hamburger and PAPER TOWELS. I don't like to use paper towels, I think it is such a waste when cloth rugs will do just fine. Save a tree for the future children to enjoy. This is one time I feel need to use them .
Get better Pearl my girl. By the way Gretchen isn't complaining either. Like she would. She loves anything that is food but raw carrots.
UPDATE.... Pearl is feeling much better tonite. There were no more "packages" on the carpet or anywhere else tonite when I came home from work. Yeah
I'm sorry Pearl is having stomach problems. I use water as hot as I can get it with two scoops of Oxi Clean and a half cup of bleach to clean my carpets. So far they come out clean and fresh smelling.
ReplyDeletePoor Pearl and your poor carpet. It is because of my dogs that we have laminate throughout the house. Clean up is so much easier.
ReplyDeleteglad there is improvement
ReplyDeleteCC
Thanks for the update. Glad she is feeling better. Hopefully, your house is a package free zone from now on.
ReplyDelete