Our vet visit showed that Gretchen and Pearl are doing just fine. Gretchen needs to drop a little weight and Pearl needs to add 2 lbs. Strange when they both get the same amount of the same dog food. I think it is cause Gretchen was "stealing" from the dog food container. Which is now being kept in the bathroom behind a closed door when I am not at home. Gretchen is pissed cause she is getting less food then her sister. It will remain that way until she drops some of the gained weight . Yes, she know she is getting less how I don't know. With smaller pieces of treats also = one unhappy Gretchen May.
On a happier note.... We now have a back up singer when Gretchen and I sing. Neither of us can carry a tune but it doesn't stop us having fun singing. Gretchen sits up straight and kind of sings (OK ,barks ) the words. Her favorite song is, "If your happy and you know it wag your tail". Pearl will join in but stay laying down and pick her head up if she feels like it (or not) and goes the ar-ruh, ar-ruh, aruh ar-ruuuuuuuuuuuuuh in the hound doggy way. She will work her way into the baying sound. Gretchen and I say she is the perfect backup singer for us. It is just so funny to experience.
How fun to sing with Pearl and Gretchen. I love reading about them. :)
ReplyDeleteYou should take your show on the road. People would love to see you and the dogs performing.
ReplyDelete