Saturday, April 2, 2011

Guess who was helpful

    I left my blueberry bagel in the toaster to long and it burnt. Bummer for me but wait don't worry it didn't go to waste. My two beautiful coon hounds came to the rescue. They thought it was so yummy... Pearl even pushed Gretchen out of the way to get her share. Well, I know they have charcoal flavored dog treats at the dog party store (pet store) so this was just was a homemade version with blueberries in them. Nice snack burnt bagel and hard boiled egg. Yum mo, for them. Staying on the path of homemade snacks by default. LOL

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like the kind of treat my dogs would like. I may have to burn a bagel tomorrow - by accident, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tixie gets burnt toast often. :) I've never given her hard boiled egg. Wonder if she would eat them.

    ReplyDelete

Us houndies love getting comments so please do leave one. Also, don't forget to give your pets a hug from us.