Sunday, April 17, 2011
Off to the Dr Meyers we go again
Poor poor little Pearlie girl. There was blood on my bedsheets from where she was laying. I couldn't figure out were it was from no blood on either animal. Hmmmm. A little further looking at each of the dogs I discovered that . ....Oh no, one of Pearl's boobies is leaking blood. So early Monday morning will be placing a call to get her in to see the vet, Dr Meyer. I asked my friend Julie(vet tech) if she thought it could be cancer and she answered that cancer usually doesn't bleed. So that eased my mind about it. So your prayers and good thoughts are needed for me and Pearlie girl to get though this ordeal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll be sending prayers for Pearl. You package will go in the mail tomorrow. You should have it by Wednesday.
ReplyDeletehope she is ok
ReplyDeleteCC
Keeping good thoughts for Pearl.
ReplyDelete