Brrrrrrrrrrr It is bitterly cold here. The houndies go out to do what they need to do in the back yard. Then they are in in a flash. I feel like I just get the back door shut tightly, turn and back in they want. I can not find fault with that . I would not want to stay out any longer then I had too .
Pearl this year does not woof at every and all snow plows this winter so far. Which is sooo sooo nice. Pearl would start off woofing at the sidewalk plow that comes by around 2-3 in the morning, sleep a little.Then start woofing at the street plows on the other side of the busy street two streets over until it makes it way to our area then leaves all together. She woofs now only if they are in a 3 block area. She no longers feels the need to woof at the UPS or Comcast trucks any more. She really is a quiet dog compared to Gretchen but she has her moments. Like on the ride in the car going to visit Grandpaw at the VH.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Us houndies love getting comments so please do leave one. Also, don't forget to give your pets a hug from us.