Monday, January 31, 2011

OK who switch dogs on me

          It is 26 degrees outside the sun is shining and where are my two couch potato's OUTSIDE. LOL Last year I couldn't get them to stay outside more than to potty and back in they came. Today they have been outside until they start woofing and barking it up which makes it so I have to call them in. In for a snack of a peanut butter sandwich and to rest for awhile. Then up pops Gretchen / Pearl at the back door wanting out again. I feel like a door man. Any one know of a revolving door for pets ?
        I had them diving off the deck into the snow for dry dog food. Gretchen loves the game a lot , Pearl not so much. Pearl looks at me saying; "Mom, that is way to much work . Can you just give me my share here on the deck, please?"
        My backyard looks like a herd of elephants marched thru it. Not a inch of snow that doesn't have paw prints in it. The fat squirrels have been out in the big tree teasing the dogs unmercifully. The girls have been running to and fro all over the yard chasing who knows what.  I know tonight there will be a lot of yipping and grunting and whimpering in their dreams while they sleep.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like they're having lots of fun. Maybe they'll wear off enough energy that they will be able to stay inside if you get the blizzard you're bracing for.

    Thanks for the tip about Paw Thaw. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you do find a revolving door, - would appreciate the info for this lot as well - ta very much :)
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Us houndies love getting comments so please do leave one. Also, don't forget to give your pets a hug from us.