Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Ground Hog Day Blizzard come on
Gretchen checked the dogs bones in the linen closet ....yep have plenty. Pearl checked out the jar of Chicken Chicken by the back door ..... yep have plenty. Both dogs checked out the dog food tin in the kitchen ..yep plenty of dog food. Upstairs ...yep moms bed has the blanket and comforter on it. All water bowls are full. We pups are ready for the blizzard to come. We got everything we will need to make it thru . Wait ....... does mom have the shovel ready to dig us a path so we can go potty. Noooooo....HEY MOM get that shovel ready!!!!!
Labels:
blizzard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is so cute. Trixie always patiently waits for Grampy to shovel her a path to go potty also. I sent my daughter Hazel a link to your blog. I'm sure she will enjoy it as much as I do.
ReplyDelete