I am so glad that the Doctors had ordered this instrument ( sample picture) when they did otherwise I would of had to take her to the ER for dogs. We're talking big $$$$$$$$ if that had happened. I take her back on this coming Friday to get another eye pressure reading. Until then we are doing #1 eye drop 4 times a day, then wait a hour after that dosage to give #2 eye drop after eye drop #1 on the 1 & 3 time, then eye drop #3 after #1 on the 2 & 4th dosage. She gets the antibiotics and pain med and pill to help with pressure during her morning meal. Confused as me. . ....Whew... That is why I have made a chart. She is liking the treat of can food to take her med's with. I am not hearing Gretchen complaining about getting some of the can food either.... What we don't do for our pets. When I adopt... I adopt for life!!!!!P.S. Will finish posting about her surgery in the next couple of days. I got side tracked with the eye problem.
Thanks for all the emails and comments of support and prayers. Pearl and Me.
I'm so glad to read that Pearl's surgery went well and the pressure on her eye is going down. I feel the same as you do about making them part of the family. We've spent hundreds of dollars on Trixie and will do it again if needed.
ReplyDeleteGive Pearl and Gretchen a hug from Trixie.
Thanks for the update. I feel the same way. Pets are part of the family.
ReplyDelete