Sunday, December 11, 2011

Trip to see Santa

         Well we are off to see Santa. I know everyone one within the city block will know when we arrive cause Gretchie will let it rip big time when she see the other dogs waiting in line to see him too., I asked a friend to go with me. She will have Pearl and I will have the coonizlla aka Gretchie. I hope to a least get a decent if not perfect pic. Wish us luck going to need it.
      GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRR Haven't even left the house yet n GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I left the room and guess who counter surfed n ate the snacks I was going to take with us  as a bribe before I returned. Yep, Gretchen May cause Pearl was with me. I for see coal in some pup socking this year :(
       She is trying to butter up to me right now. She is only sorry that she got caught with  the snacks in her mouth not that she stole them ! LOL 
    Ta da
       Doing the happy dance after a bad start before we even left the house. Wow , I am so happy they took a a great pic. Gretchie was soooooooo good at the store I was totally amazed. This is a pic that Aunt Bree took of them getting their pic taken, Clean up in aisle one. Pearl kind of left a big puddle of pee in front of the table where we picked up our pic's. Oh, all in the day of being owned by TWC'S

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love the pooch and santa photo! I've always wanted to do something like this with our dogs. I'll have to shoot for it next year.

    ReplyDelete

Us houndies love getting comments so please do leave one. Also, don't forget to give your pets a hug from us.