Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hot Dogs in the summer time

     I have two of the cutest hot dogs in the world. In the winter time they curl up into little balls of fur to stay warm. Not so in the summer time. They are stretched out as far as their bodies will go. Even tho it is hotter upstairs even with the fan going that is where Pearl decides to spend her days. Gretchen on the kitchen floor  or the front hallway where it is cooler.
    Buying some yogurt on the way home from work to make them some more tuna/yogies. They just eat the up so fast. Hard to keep them in the freezer.
   Well ,off to work to earn money to keep my coonies in the lifestyle of the famous and rich.

3 comments:

  1. Pampered pets, that's what we both have. lol Trixie likes plain yougurt with nothing added. I freeze it in little dollops on a cookie sheet, then stick them in a baggie. For a treat I just take one out and give it to her. She even goes to the refrigerator and stands there waiting for her treat. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Granny - I love the yogurt treat idea. I will be sure to make some soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to know that you are keeping them in the custom they are used to :)

    ReplyDelete

Us houndies love getting comments so please do leave one. Also, don't forget to give your pets a hug from us.