Friday, May 13, 2011

Gretchie and her new puzzle.

      Got back just a little while ago from the vet visit this noon. The eye is looking good but pressure was up a little. Pearl is to continue on the 3 drops and the one pill.  Dr Good is going to consult with a ophthalmologist to see what the life time treatment should be.  Pearl still has her eyesight..Yeah. Plus we weighted Gretchen and she has lost 3 lbs, need a few more off . Way to go Gretchie.   
          I had ordered a wooden treat puzzle for Gretchen  from PSP and it had come in. We stopped on the way home to pick it up and get a treat from the checkout counter.  When we got home from running errands we had brunch. With Pearl inside napping after brunch I took Gretchie out on the deck with the puzzle. I showed her that there were little treats under the pegs and she very quickly nudge the pegs off of the puzzle to get the treats. Then I showed her that there were treats under the slider pieces. Her feet got to pawing at it until it moved and she got her reward of the treat. Oh..man is she smart she figured it out before I had time to sit down beside her to hold it steady. What I don't do for my girls.

 These are pictures are off of the web.

3 comments:

Us houndies love getting comments so please do leave one. Also, don't forget to give your pets a hug from us.