Friday, April 22, 2011

Update on Pearlie girl.

    Vet  tech left me a message that Pearl came thru surgery and was awake. I know Pearl and she won't be awake for very long if she has her way. I know my girl Pearl loves to sleep. I am so relieve now I can sleep with Gretchen beside me and know that I will be picking Pearl up in the morning.
    Thanks for all the emails and comments of support for us at this time. Will add to this post after I pick up the little darling.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that the surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. was going to ring but it was 3.34am, so thought better of it at that time of the morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to hear that Pearl is doing well. I'll bet Gretchen misses her and will be glad for her to be home.

    ReplyDelete

Us houndies love getting comments so please do leave one. Also, don't forget to give your pets a hug from us.