Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Grrrrrrrrrrr Gretchen chewed my cell phone..

         I came home from work & no dogs come to greet me at the door. Grrrrrr something is up. I go up stairs and find my cell phone on the floor with chew marks on it. I opened it up and the screen is all messed up. As luck would have it I can only turn it on and off . LOL I don't think I was meant to have a cell phone cause I also have washed one in the washing of my winter coat now this. Grrrrrrr trying to get all those phone numbers in the new one I have to buy stinks big time. This is what I get for being nice and baking her brownies Grrrrrrr.
      Hey , Mel can Gretchen come live with you in Canada?

1 comment:

  1. Send her over. Sam eats DVD cases and library books. They would have a great time together.

    ReplyDelete

Us houndies love getting comments so please do leave one. Also, don't forget to give your pets a hug from us.