Thursday, February 17, 2011
Pupcakes
When Gretchen & I got this morning we decided to make pupcakes (pancakes). Pearl didn't want to get out of bed. I let her stay while I made breakfast. Lo & behold who comes limping into the kitchen to get her share but Diva Pearl. I checked her leg & didn't see anything that would cause her to limp. Gave her a aspirin in one bite of her pupcakes. Will keep an eye on it. If need be she will go to the vet on Saturday.
The girls are loving this warmer weather. They are staying outside longer and longer. I get to eat somethings all by myself...do not have to share . Remembering when Sheena Marie was alive sharing with the three of them left little for me. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope Pearl's leg is okay. It's rough when they can't tell you where the hurt.
ReplyDelete