Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pearl's light bulb moment !

        Wow, I was just sitting here in the kitchen on the computer and Pearl & Gretchie were out on the deck. All of a sudden Pearl woof, woof.. I got up and let her in. She finally figured out that you woof while standing by the door you will be let in.

        I can see that by the stats that I have many visitors to my little blog but only a few friends have commented. Please take a moment and introduce your self's.

3 comments:

  1. Our little Trixie still won't bark to be let in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when gemma first came here, zeus would do the talking for the both of them - now - he can't get a word in lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam barks to be let in, Sadie scratches at the door and Trixie will lay down and wait until someone walks by and notices her.

    ReplyDelete

Us houndies love getting comments so please do leave one. Also, don't forget to give your pets a hug from us.