Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years for the PUPS

     The new year will find more home made treats in the pups tummies. Gretchen had problems with some store brought treats. So from now on it will be what we call Chicken Chicken  brought ( dried commerical chicken ) . Everthing else will be home made, that way I know what is in their tummies.
Plus they love my baking . Anything that comes out of the oven they think is theirs any way.. ..LOL
I have lots and lots of recipes for treats to try out.... Am sure that they will be willing taste tasters.

1 comment:

  1. Years ago you gave me a cat treat cook book. I only made one or two recipes but my cats really liked them. I need to get back into that habit!

    ReplyDelete

Us houndies love getting comments so please do leave one. Also, don't forget to give your pets a hug from us.